1. Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
2. Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams, it’s because that person misses you. It’s a psychological fact.
3. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
4. There are millions of people in this world, but in the end, it all comes down to one. I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe, but I know that there’s something beautiful in my imperfections; the beauty that He held me up to see. The strength I will never be able to say.
5. It’s the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee.
6. The further you go, the more you have to be proud of. At the same time, in order to come a long way, you have to be behind to begin with. In the end, though maybe it’s not how you reach a place that matters. Just that you get there at all.
7. The reason why people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was and the present worse than it is.
8. You can’t make Jesus stop loving you. You can try, but will fail, because His love is based on who He is, not who you are.
9. I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to like things that are concrete, like the ocean, something you could point to and know what it was and I think that’s why she struggled with love. She couldn’t touch it. She couldn’t hold on to it and make sure it never changed.
10. Believe in the power of believing. Believe in fairy tales for what they can teach you about real life. Believe in happy endings, and believe they don’t always happen. Believe in something, anything, that gives you the courage and strength to continue on. Believe it when a friend says you’re beautiful. Believe that you deserve to be happy. Believe that you have choices and that you can choose wisely. Believe in your own intuition. Believe that you can do more with your life than you’re doing, and then do it. Above all, believe in yourself.
11. If you’re always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you’re in? Enjoy the ride.
12. Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
13. Promise yourself to be strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind; to talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet; to make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them; to look at the sunny side of everything and to make your optimism come true, to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best; to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own; to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future; to wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet; to give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others; to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble; to think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds; to live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.
14. We always give the wrong people too many chances, and not enough to the right people.
15.George Shaw was right. As we strain to grasp the things we desire, the things we THINK will make our lives better- money, popularity, fame- we ignore what truly matters- the simple things, like friendship, family, love- the things we probably already had.
16. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…because you are. And that pain you feel? That’s life. The confusion and fear That’s there to remind you that somewhere out there is something better and that “something” is worth fighting for.
17. The universe has conspired for you to exist, love, feel, hurt, learn, have your pores ooze with excitement, your heart melt with joy, so that maybe one day you’ll look around and think, “I love this place.”
18. So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.
19. Maybe mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But its comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart, and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.
20. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.